Sunday 8 April 2012

Task: 5c

Professional Ethics
By following professional ethic standards prevents any unintentional harm happening to another person it means I am able to conduct a safe and affective enquiry in a professional manner. Identifying any concerns for ethical harm.
I will ensure the following during my research;
Within my enquiry I plan using interviewing, observations, surveys and workshops. I will make sure that when researching other literature i am honest and don't commit plagiarism when questioning during the interview only ask direct questions to help my research and to avoid asking misleading questions. when reporting my data ensure i do not cherry pick my findings to support my view. Make sure when completing my work that its disposed of from my computer to follow data projection. make sure during workshops everyone as an opportunity to voice their opinion to prevent harm. Ensure i have written permission from anyone under the age of 18 from either a parent or a guardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment