Monday 12 March 2012

Questions!!!!

I have given a lot of thought to which question to further explore and am still undecided which would benefit me the most .... I have looked back at my reflective journal to try to help which direction I should take, I seem to write about both secondary and private sector equally. Both questions have a great importance to my teaching and professional career.
 "What did you appreciate about your education and training?”

I am hoping to find out what the advantages and disadvantages are from both different forms of training and if by training only one of the routes can gain a successfully career in dance.

Or

An explanation of factors effecting the decision to continue to study ballet beyond grade 6/7”

I am hoping to find out a way to improve my intake and retain my students in classical ballet more than adolescences years.

If you could let me know your thoughts, I would really appreciate this.
Thank you J

No comments:

Post a Comment